This year’s meeting is organized by the Department of Statistics at Colorado State University in Ft Collins Colorado. WNAR remains committed to facilitating professional opportunities for new biostatisticians and biostatistics graduate students, and that commitment is again reflected in this year’s conference. The short course, “Fundamentals of Bayesian Analysis with Examples”, will be presented on Sunday, June 17.
Graybill Invited Speaker: "Franklin Graybill's Contributions to Variance Component Models with Applications" by Richard Burdick
Presidential Invited Speaker: "Towards a More Rigorous Approach to Personalized Medicine" by Frank Harrell
We look forward to welcoming you in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado!
Several Important Dates:
- On-line Registration opens: March 1
- Abstract submission opens: March 15
- Early-Bird Registration Discount ends: May 1
- Abstract submission deadline: May 18
- On-line registration closes: June 12