Refereed Research Monograph
1. Estimating the error of numerical solutions of systems of nonlinear reaction-diffusion equations, D. Estep, M. Larson and R. Williams, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society 696 (2000), 1-109.
Academic Books and Chapters
1. Computational Differential Equations, K. Eriksson, D. Estep, P. Hansbo, and C. Johnson, Cambridge University Press, 1996 (in second printing)
2. Practical Analysis in One Variable, D. Estep, Undergraduate Textbooks in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, 2002 (German Edition, 2004)
3. Applied Mathematics: Body and Soul, Volumes I, II, III, K. Eriksson, D. Estep and C. Johnson, Springer-Verlag, 2003 (German Edition, 2004)
4. Bridging the Scales in Science and Engineering, Editor J. Fish, Oxford University Press, Ch. 11: pages 305-387, Error Estimation for Multiscale Operator Decomposition for Multiphysics Problems, D. Estep, 2010
5. Building Confidence in Computational Models: The Science of Verification, Validation, and Uncertainty Quantification, Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Verification, Validation, and Uncertainty Quantification, The National Academies Press, 2012, Appendix B: Adjoint Operators, D. Estep.
6. Practical Analysis in Many Variables, D. Estep, under contract with SIAM
7. Measure Theory: Probability and Approximation, T. Butler, D. Estep, and N. Panda, in preparation
Notes for a Short Course at Sandia National Laboratory
I have written and ghostwritten around twelve children books at the early reader level and lower.