- December 1, 2014: Deadline for invited session proposals
- December 31, 2014: Deadline for short course proposals
- February 3, 2015: Symposium Registration, Hotel Reservation and Abstract Submission Open
- March 15, 2015: Deadline for Student Paper Award Applications
- April 1, 2015: Deadline for online registration and abstract submission (invited sessions)
- May 1, 2015: Deadline for abstract submission (contributed sessions)
- May 1, 2015: Deadline for Early Registration for Short Course and Symposium
- May 14, 2015: Last date that Hilton hotel room can be booked at the symposium rate.
- May 31, 2015: Last date for online registration
Monday, June 15
KEYNOTE: Susan Murphy, University of Michigan
"Experimental Design, Data Analysis Methods for Mobile Interventions"
Tuesday, June 16
GRAYBILL PLENARY: Richard Davis, Columbia University
LEADERSHIP FORUM: Moderated by Wei Shen, there will be representatives from academia, industry, and government
BANQUET: Howard Wainer, National Board of Medical Examiners
"Pictures at an Exhibition: Sixteen Visual Conversations about One Thing"
Until April 30
- ICSA member, Non-student: $320
- ICSA member, Student: $100
- Non-member, Non-student: $360
- Non-member, Student: $120
May 1 and later
- ICSA member, Non-student: $360
- ICSA member, Student: $120
- Non-member, Non-student: $400
- Non-member, Student: $140
Sunday, June 14th
Other short courses are to be offered.
SAS will present a short course.