- December 1, 2014: Deadline for invited session proposals
- December 31, 2014: Deadline for short course proposals
- February 13, 2015: Symposium Registration, Hotel Reservation and Abstract Submission Open
- March 13, 2015: Deadline for Student Paper Award Applications
- April 1, 2015: Deadline for online registration and invited session abstract submission
- May 1, 2015: Deadline for online registration and contributed session abstract submission
- May 1, 2015: Deadline for online registration and poster abstract submission
- May 1, 2015: Deadline for Early Registration for Short Course and Symposium
- May 14, 2015: Last date that Hilton hotel room can be booked at the symposium rate.
- May 15, 2015: Deadline for signing up for the free shuttle
- May 31, 2015: Last date for online registration
- May 31, 2015: Last date to request a cancellation refund
Close to 100 invited sessions are expected, covering both bio-pharmaceutical topics and non-bio-pharm topics
Monday, June 15
KEYNOTE: Susan Murphy, University of Michigan
"Experimental Design, Data Analysis Methods for Mobile Interventions"
Tuesday, June 16
GRAYBILL PLENARY: Richard Davis, Columbia University
"Sparse Vector Autoregressive Modeling"
LEADERSHIP FORUM: Moderated by Wei Shen.
Speakers: Xiao-Li Meng, Greg Campbell, and Janet Wittes
BANQUET: Howard Wainer, National Board of Medical Examiners
"Pictures at an Exhibition: Sixteen Visual Conversations about One Thing"
Monday, April 20, the preliminary Session Schedule was posted here.
Wednesday, March 11, on-line abstract submission was active.
The signup page for free airport shuttle service is now on-line. Remember, you must register for the conference before you sign up for the shuttle.
Friday, February 13, on-line registration was active.
All conference events will be held in the newly remodeled Lory Student Center on the Colorado State University campus.
There are three afternoon excursions on Wednesday, June 17th.
- Rocky Mountain National Park,
- Poudre River white-water rafting, or
- New Belgium Brewing
Until April 30
- ICSA member, Non-student: $320
- ICSA member, Student: $100
- Non-member, Non-student: $360
- Non-member, Student: $120
May 1 and later
- ICSA member, Non-student: $360
- ICSA member, Student: $120
- Non-member, Non-student: $400
- Non-member, Student: $140
Sunday, June 14th
There are four half day courses and three full day courses.
More details may be found here.